Congratulations! You are a proud owner of an original WoodWhirled piece.
Wooden pieces are a nice way to add a little warmth to your table or to use as displays in other areas around your home.
Now here you have a few tips to take a proper care of your loved one:
- Clean your wooden pieces with warm water, a mild soap and a soft sponge.
- Do not put in dishwasher, microwave or oven.
- Don’t soak your wooden pieces in water, as it will cause them to crack and swell.
- Dry with a dishtowel.
- With a soft, lint-free cloth, rub a generous amount of walnut finishing oil on all sides of your wooden pieces. Allowing them to air dry overnight.
- You won’t need to oil the bowls after each use – only when you feel that they’ve lost their deeper color and shine.
- Heat and sunlight will dry out a bowl prematurely. Store such items in a dry area, away from the sun's harmful rays, and at room temperature.
- Keep dry when not in use.
- To clean and remove stains, apply salt to the satin and rub it with a cut lemon or lime.
- To disinfect woodenware apply a 50-50 solution of water and white vinegar using a clean cloth and let it stand for a few minutes, wash and towel dry.
With minimum care you can make your favorite wooden pieces last a lifetime.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us! We are always happy to help you.